Τρίτη 8 Ιανουαρίου 2019

feelings()

this face i have of you in mind
remindes me you are one of the kind
these months with you gave me the light
that i was searching that awkward night

i drink a lot and think too much
started at November,and now it's March
i lied telling i didn't know
i wanted what you were giving 
 that's the only truth
But when you came,i was so lost
i tried to give, with heart still frost

I miss your eyes,our walks, your hugs
i screwed it all up, 
tears have now filled up my lungs

my mind conquers me whole,
leaving alone
my coward soul,
tough on the outside 
reckless inside
giving a chance is luck of time

But if you come closer,hearing nothing at all
my eyes will give you what you want
they know exactly how to betray
the feelings i lose on my own way

One last thing,and I am gone
your heart is brave as gold,
your soul strength, sharp as sword
that's what i m thinking as i m alone
don't waste your time in something doesn't worth




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου